QUESTIONS / COMMENTS
for navigating this site.....
SIMPLY PRESS ON ANY WHITE LINK
LOCATED ON LEFT SIDE OF ANY PAGE
1. LINKS are in White letters in the column bordering left side of every web page:
Mission Statement | Officers | Membership | Convention 2011 | Illinois Antique Malls | COIPS Auction Preview | Bulletin Board | Coming Events | FEATURED ARTICLE | Newsletter | WANTED | FOR SALE | QUESTIONS / COMMENTS | Upper Alton Stoneware, Madison County, Illinois | Anna Pottery, Union County, Illinois | Belleville Pottery, St. Clair County, Illinois | White Hall Stoneware, Greene County, Illinois | Winchester Stoneware, Scott County, Illinois | Missouri Stoneware | Illinois Stoneware | Mini Jugs / Advertising Stoneware | STONEWARE CLUBS and LINKS | NEW MEMBERS | SLIDE SHOW |
2. Three Small Pink arrow TABS toward top left center of screen, below "Collectors"
For convenient surfing thru COIPS, press a tab.
BACK points left
FORWARD points right
HOMEPAGE points up
3. MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF EVENTS OF INTEREST TO THE MEMBERSIP
Convention 2005 details
4. POST STONEWARE RELATED ITEMS SOUGHT OR FOR SALE/TRADE
Wanted Illinois Mini Jugs, name email, phone
5. FEATURE AN ARTICLE ABOUT A POTTERY / POTTER / STONEWARE ITEM
Special Article on “The Forgotten Kirkpatrick - Murray” Eva Dodge Mounce
6. FIND ANTIQUE MALLS AND DIRECTIONS
Central Illinois, RT4, Address, Name, phone number, hours, directions
7. POST A BULLITIN AND KEEP IN TOUCH YEAR ROUND
Alert membership on superb stoneware auction at Decatur, Illinois, date, etc. .
8. LEARN FROM AND PARTICIPATE IN ARCHIVES DEVELOPMENT
Major Pottery centers, White Hall, Greene County, Illinois
9. MAKE COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS TO COIPS.
Improve the site, express an issue to the BOARD, and improve our
META TAGS, and music. Possible upload of video movie, slideshows.
GOAL * to unite collectors of pottery and stoneware and to facilitate the sharing information, ideas, interests, and knowledge on a global scale WWW.COIPS.ORG,
and to better enhance, develop, improve, and expand our COIPS membership.
YOUR INPUT IS MOST APPRECIATED. PLEASE FORWARD YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND SUGGESTIONS TO THE COIPS WEBMASTER, GREG MATHIS